Terms and Conditions – Pump "Create Your Flow" Promotion 2017
- These Terms and Conditions of Entry relate to the "Pump® Create Your Flow" promotion brought to you by Coca-Cola Amatil (N.Z.) Limited (the Promotion).
- No purchase is necessary to enter the Promotion.
How to enter
- This Promotion opens at 12:00am on 19 June 2017 and closes at 11:59pm on 13 August 2017 (Promotion Period). No purchase is necessary to enter this Promotion.
- To participate in and/or claim the prize in this Promotion you must be a New Zealand resident aged 14 years or over.
- Enter on-line at www.pump.co.nz. Submit your unique Pump® label design idea in three steps:
- Choose your preferred Limited Edition Pump label.
- Customise your chosen label using the design tools.
- Fill out your name, age, city, email and phone details in the on-line entry form. You will need to ‘accept’ these Terms and Conditions to enter.
- You may enter one design idea entry each day throughout the Promotion Period.
- There is one prize, worth $3,000 NZD (the Prize), to be won, comprising:
- tee-shirts, hoodies and jackets from AS Colour apparel (worth $600). You get to choose the items up to the stipulated value;
- a $300 voucher for Loaded or Platinum clothing stores in Auckland (or the online stores: http://www.platinumsports.co.nz/, http://www.loadednz.com/products/footwear)
- a set of Beats Solo 3 Wireless Head Phones (worth $460); and
- a Microsoft Surface Pro 128 GB Intel Core i5, 4GB Ram (worth $1,649)
- The Prize is not transferrable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- The Prize will be drawn on Monday 14th August 2017.
- The Prize draw under this Promotion will be randomly drawn and independently supervised.
- The Prize will be awarded to the registered account holder of the email address used for entry into this Promotion.
- If the winner does not wish to claim a Prize, they may nominate another person to whom their Prize can be transferred to. However, the Prize must not be sold or used, donated or given away as part of another promotion.
- The Promoter is not responsible, and will not be liable, for any lost, incorrect, or misdirected web entries, or any website entries not received by the Promoter.
- You must ensure that your entries are received by the Promoter during the Promotion Period.
- Promoter and their immediate families are not eligible to participate in the Promotion. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and determine the eligibility of entrants (including an entrant's identity) and to disqualify any entry or refuse to award the Prize where false or misleading details have been given by an entrant, or where an entrant has behaved in a fraudulent or dishonest manner, or otherwise than in accordance with these terms and conditions or the spirit of the Promotion.
- All entries become the property and copyright of the Promoter. By entering this Promotion, entrants assign copyright in their entry to the Promoter.
- You agree to comply with all reasonable directions of the Promoter and any prize suppliers. You also agree that you will not do anything that could bring the Promoter or its products into disrepute.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- If the Promotion cannot operate as anticipated, the Promoter may amend, suspend or cancel any aspect of the Promotion (including the Prize) in its sole discretion.
- Any person suspected of cheating in the opinion of the Promoter through the manipulation of entry, creation or use of software to aid in multiple entries and otherwise fraudulently falsifying data or acting in any way fraudulent, in the opinion of the Promoter, will be removed from this Promotion and damages may be sought.
- The Promoter collects and holds personal information provided by entrants for the purposes of this Promotion and for future promotional purposes. Failure to provide requested personal information may disqualify a person from being able to receive the Prize. All personal information provided by entrants will be held by the Promoter. Under the Privacy Act 1993, entrants have the right to access and correct any such personal information. Entrants may access and request correction of any of the details about them held by the Promoter by sending an email to email@example.com.
- The Promoter reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions of Entry at any time for any reason.
- For further assistance or queries regarding this promotion please contact the Consumer Information Centre on (0800) 505 123 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by or associated with, Facebook. Any information provided by you in the course of this Promotion is provided to the Promoter and not to Facebook.
- The Promoter is Coca-Cola Amatil (N.Z.) Ltd of The Oasis, Mt Wellington Auckland. Entries should not be sent to this address.